Bidwell KA Parts – Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of all goods as detailed on our website by (you) the buyer from Bidwell KA Parts of 123 Tassell Hall, Redbourn, Hertfordshire, AL3 7JE (we or us).
- These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when the Terms and Conditions box is checked on the payment page of the Bidwell KA Parts website.
- A “Working day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday.
- The description of all goods is set out on our website. Descriptions of the goods set out on our website are as accurate as possible, however can be subject to change.
- The price (price) of the goods is set out on our website and is current at the date of your order.
- You may be entitled to discounts. Any and all discounts will be at our discretion.
- The price is exclusive of fees for packaging and transportation/delivery.
- The price is inclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.
- Payment for goods will be required at the time of ordering from the Bidwell KA Parts website via the payments options available on the Bidwell KA Parts website checkout page.
- If you need to make payment via any other method, i.e. via telephone, direct bank transfer etc. this payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched to you.
- We will arrange for delivery of goods to the address specified upon checkout of our website, whether this be the billing address or shipping address as completed by you. We will arrange for delivery to an alternative address if required however this alternative address must be confirmed to us via a message from our website contact page or e-mail.
- We aim to dispatch all items purchased by 12.00 noon the same day, however if for any unforeseen circumstance this is not possible we reserve the right to send the item the day after purchase.
- To qualify for free delivery on items weighing under 20kg’s your total order must be £40.00 or over.
- Any item weighing over 20kg’s will be subject to an additional delivery charge to that stated on our website cart and checkout page. If you wish us to post an item weighing 20kg or more to either UK Mainland addresses or overseas the purchaser should contact us to request the additional postage fee. This additional cost must be paid via telephone using a debit/credit card or direct bank transfer before the item is dispatched.
Inspection and Acceptance of goods
- All items must be signed for at point of delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the item before signing for it. Once signed for, the transaction is complete and you are signing to confirm that the item is received undamaged. We hold no responsibility for refunds or exchange for damage during transit. If the courier will not wait for the item to be checked it must be signed for as unchecked. The courier will leave a card if the customer is not available to take receipt of the item. It is then your responsibility to contact the courier to arrange collection/re-delivery of the item.
- Once an item has been ordered and dispatched, if for any reason the customer (you) refuse to take delivery of the parcel and it is returned to us via the courier service, if the item is unopened and in the original packaging and condition in which we sent it we will credit a refund to your account minus the return postage charges paid for return of the item.
- If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 1 day of delivery, providing details and photographs if possible.
- Bidwell KA Parts offer a 14 day returns policy.
- If the item is returned to us following failed delivery due to the customer not being present you will be asked to pay for the item to be re-sent. All returns are to be sent to: Bidwell KA Parts, 123 Tassell Hall, Redbourn, Hertfordshire, AL3 7JE.
- If returning an item for any reason you will be refunded the price of the item only. Return of any item is at the buyer’s expense.
- All items returned must be in the original packaging and in the original condition. All our parts are marked for security purposes. If we do not find our security markings on the returned item, the price of the item will not be refunded.
- Bidwell KA Parts offers a 30 day warranty on all our items. The warranty is void if the item or any part of the item has been tampered with, dismantled, taken apart etc.